Monday, November 16, 2009

If the job market claims more jobs are available, why am I having a hard time finding a job?

I currently have a full-time job, however the company that I'm working for is being bought out by a massive company. Therefore, I may not have a job. It took me forever to find a job, and trust me I've applied to many places. But, everyone that I tell "I can't find a job" tells me that jobs are out there.

If the job market claims more jobs are available, why am I having a hard time finding a job?
it depends on where you are in the country and how much education you have. the numbers are aggregated so its over all markets and industries. so if you are in an industry that isnt growing then you need to look elsewhere.
Reply:You might try monster.com


No comments:

Post a Comment