Thursday, November 19, 2009

Looking for Job Placement Agency/HR Recruitment to secure jobs in Australia?

Hi,





Does anyone has contacts/links whereby I can engage a job placement agency that can help me get a job in Australia, preferably Sydney? I'm graduating and planning to get a job in sydney once I graduate.. It's those whereby they help you to find a specific job and kinda settle your Visa and everything. Not those job agency like JobsDB.com.au where jobs are applied by individual. Any reccommendations??

Looking for Job Placement Agency/HR Recruitment to secure jobs in Australia?
yeah there's many HR jobs in aus. my brother got hired in 1 weeks....
Reply:Hi! you can get in touch with Offshore Recruiting, the website is at http://osrecruiting.com.au Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment