Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jobs for accountant major with no AA or BS degree ???

I still in college, I am thinking about accountant major. that's why I think will take some classes for accountant. I would like to look for some job to get experience for accountant, so I will know I like accountant or not. I dont know if I take a job in a bank, like a bank teller. Will this job give me experience about accountant ? if not please reccommend me some jobs to know about accountants.


I am in college, I will start some classes for accountant, so I will do any jobs in accountant with low pay to get experience. Please reccommend me, thanks so much!

Jobs for accountant major with no AA or BS degree ???
a bank teller really wouldn't have any experience as an accountant, so try and get an internship through your school with a local accounting firm, or do research on the firms by yourself and inquire if they have internships.

cosmetic dentistry

No comments:

Post a Comment