Friday, November 13, 2009

DelhiJobs.com provides jobs in delhi or jobs in india? Can I find software jobs, IT jobs or advertising jobs?

I have read about job portals like naukri, monster, timesjobs and have even put my cv. I am from delhi and have read about http://www.delhijobs.com . This portal provides software jobs, call center jobs, job in BPO, accounts job, sales job, advertising jobs, marketing jobs, media and journalism jobs in delhi, noida, gurgaon and NCR. But i am open to jobs in other cities also. Are there any other jobsites where I can check for job in call center for web based support for US companies. I have good knowledge of hardware and networking and have worked for tech support for Accenture, ICICI, Wipro, Infosys, TCS, IBM, Daksh, Intelenet, Hutch and Microsoft. I am open to job in hyderabad, job in bangalore, job in mumbai, pune, chennai, madras, jaipur, chandigarh, kerala, tamilnadu, karnataka or Kolkata. Kindly let me know if there is any site other than monsterindia, jobsahead, jobstreet where fresher can find a job in call centers.

DelhiJobs.com provides jobs in delhi or jobs in india? Can I find software jobs, IT jobs or advertising jobs?
You can easily get jobs for your field. I know some websites from which you can get jobs.





www.thecertifications.com/Jobs... This website contains jobs for computer science students.





www.thecsjobs.com/DoctorJobs. This website contains jobs for Doctors, nurses, physicians etc.





www.thejobsfind.com. This website contains jobs in different fields like management, work at home, doctor etc.





I hope you will get your dream job soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment