Friday, November 13, 2009

Jobs in Hawaii??!!?

Hi everyone!





I am from Poland looking for a summer job in Hawaii.





I am offered a job in Hawaii as surf instructor for 8.5$/hour in Maui?Are tips good for this job?





Since I am looking for summer employment, if I will not be satisfied I will try to look for other jobs.So there is more;


1)is it easy to find a job as a waiter,busser in hotels an restaurants over there?Or any tipped position?


2)are tips good?


3)Is it possible to find second job (any kind)?I consider working two jobs...


4)I was also looking for some temporary jobs in accounting/finance firms like reconciling accounts and other office work... for 15-17$/hour. Are they hiring non-US employees?





Please,help! I must confirm whether I accept/refuse job in few days!





Thank you!

Jobs in Hawaii??!!?
I hope you have digs in Hawaii free of charge. If not, good luck finding a place to stay on 2 jobs paying minimum wage.





As for the tips; as with any profession that gets tips, they will vary. Some tourists have money to blow, others don't.
Reply:there are so many sites those are offering services as well as jobs so find there and apply

cosmetic dentistry

No comments:

Post a Comment