Thursday, November 19, 2009

Www.data-jobs.co.uk is it really a genuine company in UK or just out to con job-seekers in kenya ?

www.data-jobs .co.uk advertised for online jobs in our local newspaper the'daily nation' for online jobs in which I applied by completing the online tests,thereafter I got message to the fact that I have been offered the job though I had to pay them through there barclays bank bank account no.40047074,sort code:20-23-60,IBAN NO.GB41-BARC-2023-6040-0470-74,SWIFT CODE:BARCG22. sterling pounds 38/- for software and training pack to enable me start working,however ever since I parted with the money through bank transfer i.e through National BANK OF KENYA Kisumu branch vide reference no.ksm/swt 40/069 on the 19-9-2007,upto today I haven't heardfrom them despite several reminders.I really want to know the genuinity of this company or whether I lost the my borrowed money to conmen out to benefit from jobless youth in africa. There address is data jobs lmt,imperial way,Newport,NP108UH,United Kingdom.

Www.data-jobs.co.uk is it really a genuine company in UK or just out to con job-seekers in kenya ?
should be a fake. a decent employer would paying to equip the employee
Reply:i too have applied to data-jobs. however am suspicious of there intensions. i ahvent paid them yet for the software, but acccording to the blogs i have read, its smell like a scam


No comments:

Post a Comment