Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jobs to apply?

I have studied bachelor's degree in commerse from India and Master's degree in International Business and management from UK. Currently I am in Bay Area. I only have part-time student experience like in call centre. What kind of jobs will I get. Please give details and no short-cuts like check on job sites and all. I want to know from people who have been working and know the scenario. Everywhere I check for jobs and I see loads of work-ex required. Do I still apply for those jobs and try my luck or should I not give much importance to what's written on their requirements block. Please suggest some places where its easier to get jobs and all. The more details you give , the more it shall help. Please. Thankyou so much.

Jobs to apply?
The best place to look for a technical job is dice.com - they have job listings for the experienced and unexperienced alike. My best advice would be to have your resume professionally done, and then post it on monster.com and careerbuilder.com, and then check out dice.com. Once it's posted on monster.com and careerbuilder.com people will start to contact you. No need to lie or exaggerate your experience. Someone who needs you will find you. Best of luck to you! :)
Reply:If you are interested in work with international organizations you may visit http://www.contipress.ch to get free access to thousands of current Jobs %26amp; Internships in the USA, Canada, Latin-America, Europe, Asia, Australia %26amp; Africa regarding all professions.


Take your chance - Employ your talents in an interesting and well paid position with an international organization

crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment