Monday, November 16, 2009

Jobs in gainesville, fl?!?!?

Hi, I have had absolutely no luck getting a job in gainesville, fl. I go to UF, and have been in desperate need of a job for a while. I have experience in child care, reception, cashiering, customer service, clerical, certified bartender...





I am pretty much willing to do most jobs (within reason and within my skill level).





Anybody have any advice or information?


Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks so much!





Oh, and I have also tried those websites like "yahoo jobs", "career builder", "snag a job", etc, etc, etc - they have not yeilded me any employement

Jobs in gainesville, fl?!?!?
Why not be your own boss? I don't know what your interests are but I'd love to share the details about my business with you. I'm a designer with Latasia Jewelry, it is a fantastic, small (but growing!) company. I love the jewelry, the people are great and the commissions are super! You work your own hours, as little or as much as you like, and the sky is the limit on how much you can earn. I can even help you get started for free! If you'd like more info, you're welcome to visit my lens at


www.squidoo.com/queenofbling


My contact info is available there, or you can get ahold of me thru yahoo answers and I'll be happy to help you any way that I can! :)


Good luck!


Kim

root canal

No comments:

Post a Comment