Monday, November 16, 2009

Jobs that still give you time to play?!?!?

Any jobs that have summers off (other than public school teacher?) Or jobs that are flexible enough for you to be able to take vacation when you want. I'm still young and I don't want to be trapped in a job or "career" feeling like I can never go places or have fun. Any input on really awesome and fun jobs or jobs that still provide you with enough time to play. Full-time jobs. Thanks!

Jobs that still give you time to play?!?!?
There are probably tons, but none that pay well or offer advancement. It's time to grow up.





You might look at flight attendant, cruise ship employee, Working for a resort, working at an amusement park, etc.





Just look for "fun" jobs.
Reply:Have you given any thought to becoming your own boss?


I don't know what your interests are but I'm a work at home mom with Latasia jewelry. I'd love to share the details with you... Latasia is a fantastic, small, (but growing!) family owned company that has been around for over 15 years, and is a member of the DSA. The jewelry is beautiful, the people are great and the commissions are super! As a Latasia designer, you are your own boss...You work your own hours, and the sky is the limit on how much you can earn. I can even help you get started for free!





My contact info and website address are available on my profile. Please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help in any way I can! :)


Good luck!


Kim

cosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment