Monday, November 16, 2009

Solitary jobs?

What are some good trades/construction jobs where you don't work with others as often? Where you mainly do your job alone. I know that in every job, I will have to interact with others, but I would like to work alone at least half the work day with no-one bothering me. I want a solitary job but not a dead-end job, and not something that requires lots of studying, like an electrical engineer or programmer(don't have the brains for that). I wan't something in the middle. Is an electrician my best bet. seems like I would have lots of options and paths to take if i became an electrician, and i could choose a more solitary position. Any other solitary jobs?

Solitary jobs?
General contractor.


Tile installer


Phone repairman


Cable installer


No comments:

Post a Comment