Thursday, November 19, 2009

What jobs can one obtain with a Bachelors in Psychology, I NEED HELP?!?

I am currently working towards a Bachelors of Science in Psychology. I am a freshman, and I'm about to choose classes for my second semester. The field, along with sociology, is highly interesting to me, yet most jobs I hear people are getting involve working with mentally disabled children in schools, prisons, etc. That's not what I want. The field is so interesting yet most of these jobs are about $35,000 a year. I'm trying to nail most of my University's required classes with some going toward my degree. I want a decent job when I graduate and I'm starting to feel I can't get it with the degree I'm working for. Its still pretty early, but the earlier the better. Are there any jobs with good pay with a BS in Psyc? If not, would there be some in a degree with Biology. Biology also confuses me because what jobs use a Bio degree? Biology and Law are my other options, but my main focus is looking for jobs with a Psyc major. I might see my academic adviser this week. Plz, any feedback??

What jobs can one obtain with a Bachelors in Psychology, I NEED HELP?!?
As most liberal arts degrees, it qualifies you for a lot of entry level generalist/management positions. It doesn't qualify you to work as a psychologist. But I got my first degree in psychology and never regretted it.


No comments:

Post a Comment