Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Jobs in U.S?

Hi,I am 17 yrs old guy.i am highly curious to get info. about U.S's job's,it's salary...(acording to different fields).I live in india and i greatly eager to settle-down permanently in U.S.





So,what kinda of Qualification has a superb value there?....However,i'm curious about what kinda of work/job do i reqiured there as i am 17 and need to do odd jobs so as to settle...."Mention different jobs with it's salary ! "





Further more,I have lil (little) skills in Coocking.Does this job have a value there?...How many of you do this?....What is your Income?....have tou satisfied/agreed with it Or looking-out for any other stuff's?...what kinda dishes you prepare and where (Restuarent,Hotel's,your own shop?...).





How about Aeronoutical Engineering?....I highly wish to do it.Which country is better to do it India Or U.S.?....?How many years of course is it?....and how much is it's Salary is?...BLAH....BLAH.....





By all this ,You may have got my point ,that is,i wanna know a field which provides me with enormous value of job and salary....





At Last,you can also list down further info. about yourselves (The job you do,salary,satisfication%26gt;enough salary%26gt;to fulfil your wishes...)blah...blah...So as to get full 10 points with full ratings.





I hope you will provide me with enough outstanding Info.(relevent,detailed and important Info)....





GOOD - LUCK

Good Jobs in U.S?
I'm still in UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment