Monday, November 16, 2009

Arizona Jobs?

I need a job that:


Starts at or over 9$


Doesnt requier any sort of college deplomas


Is a job a person can be proud of





If anyone who is reading this knows of any jobs that are available or would be good please tell me. It would be greatly appreciated.





I've looked on monster and craigslist and jobbing.com but everything that is offered is nothing that I really want to resurch because it doesnt have detail. It just says send resume if you want a fun job. WTF? Or my favorite is do not call about job, do not email about job and do not fax in questions about job. Well if we cant ask questions how do we know what the job is!?





Thanks!

Arizona Jobs?
Where in AZ are you? Try staffing agencies. Lots of places can get you in over $9, full time if you want. And you dont need a college degree. It wont be the best work, but thats what you get for not having a college degree or some other plan. So good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment