Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jobs that pay well, for teens in Las Vegas?

I'm sixteen, I live in las vegas, and I am looking for job. I am looking for my first job, but i'm not sure where to start. it seems like most jobs here are for people 18 and up. Working for $6.50 really isn't an option for me though, which pretty much counts out all the fast food joints, and all the grocery stores. I am very smart and generally catch on quickly. I'm hoping to find a job in an actual office setting, that pays a real salary, but that seems like to much to hope for since it is my first job.





any suggestions, or advice is appreaciated.

Jobs that pay well, for teens in Las Vegas?
I would say go to Starbucks, they make alot of tips! I know it starts off more than minimum wage, and they are always busy!


My first real job was at Vons, bagging groceries, it wasnt a bad job and I made tips from when I helped people out to their car with their groceries. When I turned 18 I transferred into their customer service department where I joined the union and made really good $$$$$
Reply:hooker


No comments:

Post a Comment